Thursday, August 16, 2018

Boys and their Toys Layout for Paper House Productions

We have a little designer challenge going at Paper House Productions to make a boy themed layout using only certain supplies. I have these cute pictures of my nephews from 2012 that needed to get on a page!
I used a Paper Issues cut file as my background and placed papers behind some of the circles. The blue paper is used as matting. Then I decorated with 3D stickers - easy peasy!
Supplies
Paper House Productions - Boy Mom Stickers

Paper House Productions - Great Outdoors papers
Paper House Productions - Where the Wild Things Are alphas
Paper House Productions - Great Outdoors cardstock alphas
White cardstock
Paper Issues - cut file
Silhouette cameo
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment