Monday, April 10, 2017

Embrace Today Flip Album - Paper House

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to share this flip album with you. Paper House Productions has so many cool products - the flip albums are no exception. Our family just got back from a trip to California. It was so nice to have a keepsake from our trip documented only a week later. The best part is it can sit on an end table for easy access and flipping.
Here is the cover of the album. It took no time at all to put this together. It comes with the gold photo corners and clear stickers. I added some 3D stickers for dimension. I'll definitely be making more flip albums as gifts or keepsakes from special events.

Here the top photo has been flipped up. I used lots of stickers from the Paradise Found collection to enhance the album.
Here is the previous photo flipped up to show the next layer. My daughter was obsessed with map reading.
This card slides out of the pocket. This was my daughter's first time touching the ocean.
This is the other side of the pocket and card.
I used a sticker from the Life Organized collection for my journaling and made sure my photo didn't hang out the bottom when the top was flipped down.
This is the inside of the previous image with a nice space for journaling.
Here is the bottom of the album showing what I added underneath.
Supplies - Paper House Productions
Flip Album: Embrace Today
Life Organized stickers
Paradise Found cardstock stickers and puffy stickers
3D Stickers
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!




1 comment: