Wednesday, April 12, 2017

All Tied Up Layout - Sketches In Thyme

There is a great sketch this week at Sketches In Thyme. It's so easy to use - you can make it really simple or really complicated. I began with my pictures and liked how the colours match the Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Collection. Since the papers in this collection are quite busy, I decided to keep the layout fairly simple with a plain cardstock background and borders around the papers so they didn't get lost in one another.
Here is the sketch:
No automatic alt text available.
I decided to not use the flag on the left but add some string since my theme was "all tied up".
Supplies
Jillibean Soup - Healthy Hello
Blue cardstock
Yellow embroidery thread
I hope you can find time to join the challenge this week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment