Friday, July 17, 2015

YouTube Time Layout

I'm so excited about this layout. I got to play with a bunch of new stuff and really like how it turned out. This picture was taken after my daughter had crawled between two couches to the little corner where we keep the tablet plugged in. We also keep extra pillows and blankets for the couches there so she stretched out at an awkward angle and got her nursery rhymes going all by herself. It's pretty crazy what babies and toddlers can do with technology.


I began with a single sketch from Stick It Down for July.

Then I chose the picture so I could enter the "Hey, Tech This Out" challenge at Paper Issues. I used a hashtag title and a picture with technology.

I am also playing along at The Paper Girls: Babies challenge #83. This is one tech savvy baby!

I used Recollections: Basics Bold for all the papers. I used my new Teresa Collins Signature Essentials stencil for the triangles. I stamped white ink through the stencil. The title is Simple Stories Snap! Many of the arrows came from Simple Stories diy stickers and Rose Moka: Mouvement Urbain. Many of the word tags were from Glitz: 77, Bella Blvd: Playdate, My Mind's Eye: Collectable, and some random stash ones. The journal tags are Chic Tags.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Very fun LO. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo & lovely layout! Thanks for playing with us at SID

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the sketch Carolyn! What a cute photo too... babies are more tech savvy than some adults these days! ;)

    Thanks for playing at SID:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL scrapbook page Carolyn...great take on the sketch! That photo is adorable... Thanks for playing along with us at Stick-It-Down...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your take on the sketch. What a cute, and talented, subject for your layout. I love how you used the tags to create a border. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I just LOVE what you did down the right side of the page--great interpretation fo the sketch! Adorable LO! Thanks for sharing at STICK IT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page. Love all the wordings on a stripe on the left of the page. Love the title. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it down,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout! I love all of the arrows and stuff on the side. And what a cute baby! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete