Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Christmas Ornament Layout

I took some pictures of my favourite Christmas ornaments knowing that one day I'd like to scrap something other than people posing for the camera. That day has arrived!


I love pulling out my DCWV stacks so I can enter their monthly challenge. It's been so motivating using these challenges to get the Christmas pictures scrapped. Here is the July Scrap-a-holic Challenge:
 
I have also entered the challenge at The Paper Girls: Babies. The baby theme went nicely with this picture.
 
I used the DCWV: Jolly Whimsy Stack for the papers in the layout. The title is a die cut from the stash. The red ribbon and gold cord were also in the stash. The green ribbon is Studio Calico. The decorations are Recollections. I also used a black stamp pad to outline the inner papers as I felt they didn't stand out from the rest on their own.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment