Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Carta Bella "Welcome Fall" Layouts for Scrap Shotz Part 2

 Hello crafty friends! Today I have two more layouts with the Carta Bella "Welcome Fall" collection. This collection is all about leaves, pumpkins, oranges and yellows and don't forget the plaid!


My first layout was inspired by the November sketch in the Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Facebook Group

I couldn't figure out a long title so I used some stickers and chipboard to make titles horizontally. Otherwise, I stuck to the sketch pretty well. After cutting out all the papers and pictures, I added a border to my pictures to make them the same size as the middle card. I used a white pen to draw the stitching border and to journal. 


Lots of chipboard and cardstock stickers were used to embellish the page. I used some foam dots on the back of some of the stickers to pop them off the page.


My second layout was fun to make! 


I fussy cut all those leaves from one piece of paper. Good thing there was something good to watch on Netflix at the same time. I used some glue dots to stick them all down. It worked really well because the entire leaf isn't stuck to the paper so it looks more layered. I could also move the leaves later if I didn't like their placement. 


This time I used some puffy stickers and ephemera for the embellishments. 


PS - no children were hurt during the sword fight:)


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment