Monday, November 29, 2021

Simple Stories Make It Merry Layouts Part 2

 I'm back today with some more Christmas inspiration using the Simple Stories "Make It Merry" Collection. 


For this layout I used the October sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Facebook Group made by Kerry Engel. 
I was really drawn to the big title because there are so many amazing title foam stickers to choose from. It was really easy to make. I backed the photos with solid colours and added some of the paper with the stripes to the center photo. I used a variety of ephemerapuffy stickers and cardstock stickers. I also used a pen to extend the string on the ornaments and some Liquid Pearls to add dimension to the tree. 


My second layout was inspired by the wrapping paper in the pictures. I tried to use strips of paper and ribbon to mimic a floor covered in wrapping. I used my sewing machine to add some texture. I layered ephemera in clusters and added some Liquid Pearls again. 


I hope we all get to have some in person Christmases this year! Make sure to pick-up this collection to scrap all those wonderful pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment