Friday, April 12, 2019

Love Everything About You Layout for Sketches In Thyme

I went a little colour crazy this month with my Sketches In Thyme sketch. I used a variety of punches on strips of paper from the Color Kaleidoscope Collection. I put some white gesso behind the paper and added some watercolours. I'm on the fence about this one - I contemplated starting over but when I saw it on my computer, I didn't think it looked too bad.
Here is the sketch:
No photo description available.
I hope you have a chance to play along! There is a really awesome prize of $30 for Creative Embellishments. I can't wait to see what people make.
Supplies
Vicki Boutin - Color Kaleidoscope
White gesso
Variety of punches
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
Date stamp
Watercolours
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment