Monday, January 7, 2019

Marvelous Smile for Paper House Productions

Hello everyone! Here is my first layout of 2019! I made this for Paper House Productions and the assignment this week is to use a paper pad. It was hard to pick just one paper pad. I have so many favourites, but in the end, I wanted to back a cut file and the Color Washed Paper Pad lends itself nicely to this technique.
I cut the butterflies out using a cut file by Paige Evans in the Silhouette Store. I used a thick white cardstock. To back each butterfly, I pulled several papers from the paper pad. I traced one of the cut out butterflies and cut it leaving a bit of extra paper around the traced outline. I trimmed it until it fit nicely and then used it as my stencil to trace for all the other butterflies. Luckily, all the butterflies are the same size so I traced them all, cut them all and then adhered them all. I love how the background is mixed media, but doesn't require any of the work! It is a paper in the paper pad. The title is from the Marbleous collection but the banners are part of the cardstock stickers that come with the paper pad. I used Glue Dots to pop them a bit higher off the page since my other stickers are 3D and pop up as well.
Supplies
Paper House Productions
- Color Washed Paper Pad
- Marbleous Cardstock Stickers (title)
- Color Washed Foil Paper (background)
- Daughter 3D Stickers
White Cardstock
Paige Evans cut file - butterfly wreath
Butterfly punch
Glue Dots Pop Up Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment