Monday, December 3, 2018

So Very Merry for Paper House Productions and Thermoweb

This week the Paper House Productions team is teaming up with Thermoweb. They have all sorts of foils and adhesive products. I've never used foils before so this was a lot of fun adding something new to my repertoire.
What better way to show off foil than with Christmas lights? I've been wanting to use some of the cut files I've purchased so the Paige Evans tree became my starting point. I sprayed mist on the tree and spread it with a paint brush. Just before it dried I sprayed it with Color Shine.
I cut the Christmas lights with my Silhouette Cameo. The cord was in black, the lights in white. I used a glue pen to spread adhesive on the lights and let them dry. Then I placed the foil with the color side up and pressed it firmly into the adhesive. Then I peeled the foil liner away. I also foiled the star on top of the tree and the title. I also used black photo corners from Thermoweb to add more interest to my photos.
I outlined the tree with a pencil on my base paper. Then I spread yellow ink with a foam dabber. To finish off the layout I used the Paper House micro stickers to add touches to the tree, stars to the background and presents under the tree.
Please check out the links below for some awesome products and make sure to see what the design team has been creating all week!
Supplies
Thermoweb:
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets - Red
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets - Black
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets - Champagne
Decorative Photo Corners - Black
Deco Foil Adhesive Pen
Paper House Productions:
Peace Joy and Love Paper
Gold Dots 12" Paper
Christmas Magic Cardstock Multi Pack
Merry and Bright 3D Stickers
Christmas Joy Micro Stickers
Paige Taylor Evans Christmas Tree cut file
Jillibean Soup lights cut file
So Very Merry title from The Cut Shoppe
Black cardstock
DCWV grey cardstock
White cardstock
Mr. Huey's Cash Money green mist
Heidi Swapp Color Shine lime
Yellow ink
Black fine tip Sharpie pen

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment