Thursday, November 8, 2018

Soccer Layout with Glue Dots and Paper House Productions

This week Paper House Productions is teaming up with Glue Dots! I made a soccer layout using the All Star Soccer kit. Glue Dots sent me some linear glue lines so I decided to make a layout with strips. The glue lines made it super easy to attach. I just laid my paper along the strips and pulled it off.
The Glue Dots super strength dot runner was perfect for attaching my photos. They are thick, super sticky dots that glide onto the page. Super easy to use. Of course I had to use some 3D stickers on the layout. That soccer net is so cool. I tried to mute the polka dot pattern with gesso. Here is a closer version.
Supplies
Paper House Productions
Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Make sure to check out the other projects from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment