Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Happy Birthday Pinata Layout for Paper House Productions

This week we are featuring birthday projects at Paper House Productions. I used these super fun 3D stickers and sheets from the Color Washed Paper Pad.

I noticed how the title sticker fit in the space on the gold cut apart card. From there I picked the paper with the same shape as the card. Then I fussy cut a section of the paper and decided to add more colour by attaching hanging embellishments. Kind of like a piƱata which is in the picture. The washi tape worked well to hang my embellishments. Fun and simple!
Supplies
Paper House Productions - Color Washed Paper Pad
Paper House Productions - Emoji Birthday 3D stickers
Paper House Productions - washi tape
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
White cardstock
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment