Monday, May 21, 2018

We Are Silly Layout

I used the Pinspire Me Challenge at Paper Issues to get this layout together. It took FOREVER to go through my pictures to find three with the right colours and similar subject matter. Then it took FOREVER to go through my stash to find the right papers, etc. However, I really like how it turned out so all is good. I considered doing paint streaks in the background but chickened out. The pictures are me eating a ring pop which is a favourite lake treat. My daughter going in to bite a marshmallow and my nephew being cute.

Here is the mood board. I think it's obvious how it inspired me!
Supplies
Recollections - Basics Bold paper
Recollections and My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Bella Blvd chipboard and stickers
MAMBI planner stickers stars
White cardstock
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment