Thursday, January 4, 2018

Family Fun Christmas Layout

I got my Christmas pictures developed so I had to scrap at least one. I decided to use a bunch of cut files to piece together scraps of paper. This truly is a stash buster.
I'm playing along with the Take 5 Challenge at Paper Issues. I used a sticker, frame, star, pink and cardstock.
I debated putting some journaling 'on the rug' but it is actually fuzzy paper so I figured no matter which way I try, it would be messy and look out of place. The Silhouette store had a sale last month so I used a pile of cut files. I had trouble choosing a background paper but the pink makes things pop without clashing too much!
Supplies
Fancy Pants Oh Deer sequins
Creative Embellishments chipboard
My Mind's Eye bows and stockings
Bella Blvd sticker
Recollections wood grain paper
Doodlebug white fuzzy paper
Mambi sticker lights
EK Success present stickers
Lots of random papers and cut files
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment