Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas Joy Cards for Paper House Productions

Hello! I'm here to show you three really fun Christmas cards. I used the Christmas Joy Life Organized collection by Paper House Productions. All three cards required my Silhouette Cameo and corresponding files from their store to cut the images. I just love how they turned out!


Supplies: Christmas Puffy Sticker, Christmas Epoxy Sticker, Christmas Rice Paper Border Sticker, Peace Joy and Love 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper, Christmas Memories 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper, Christmas Joy Tags 12" Double Sided Foil Scrapbook Paper, Merry and Bright 3D StickerChristmas Magic Cardstock Multi Pack.


This snowman card is a piece of 12 x 12 white cardstock folded and then cut in half. I cut a square of the stripped paper and a slightly smaller square of brown paper. The first layer of the snowman is brown, then white, then red. I finished it off with some buttons and google eyes from my stash and Life Organized puffy stickers.


The window card is a layer of red paper, then white, then brown. The reindeer, trees and green strip are from the rice paper border stickers. The stars are a mix of epoxy and puffy stickers and the sentiment is from the cardstock multi pack.


The candy cane card is a layer of brown paper that I back-stitched with embroidery thread before adhering it to the white cardstock. I cut those candy canes a few times before getting the stripes to line up the way I wanted! The center stickers are 3D and the surrounding stars are epoxy stickers.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Now I just need to decide who gets to receive these cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment