Saturday, October 7, 2017

Happy Swing Layout

I had some time to play with an old (and unopened!) kit this week. I broke out the Fancy Pants Happy Place kit.
I used this sketch from Stuck Sketches?!
I found I didn't have many embellishments in this kit so I grabbed some puffy stickers from the Life Is Beautiful collection.
Supplies
Fancy Pants: Happy Place
Puffy stickers - Fancy Pants: Life Is Beautiful
Yellow twine
Red tag - Fancy Pants: Attwell
Black embroidery thread.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Love this layout, so colourful & fun! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing take on the sketch love the colour sand the generally happy vibe it denotes! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page! so happy and colourful! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The FP collection is perfect for your photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you replaced the photo with a label for some journaling! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch. So colorful and everything is well combined. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete