Thursday, July 20, 2017

Santa Monica Layout

I was inspired by the sketch at My Creative Scrapbook and chose to scrap some pictures of our visit to California.
Here is the sketch:

I chose a font and cut the word Monica with my Silhouette Cameo. I misted the background and stitched the sun and adhered it after so it added more dimension. I used a punch for the banner. The sun is a free cut file from Paper Issues and I'm going to put this layout in the Product Spotlight.
Supplies
Amy Tangerine: Better Together
Embellishments - Amy Tangerine: On A Whim
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Butter and Peach
Black embroidery thread
Multi shade yellow embroidery thread
White cardstock
Black cardstock
Stampin' Up triangle punch
Silhouette Cameo
Paper Issues sun cut file
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment