Friday, June 16, 2017

Sweet Hearts Layout

I made this layout just for fun. No challenges or design team work. I decided I needed a moment to just step back and do something without any restrictions and I love how it turned out. You really can't go wrong with the Cute Girl collection from Crate Paper.
I took random scraps from my 6x6 paper pad and built the layers at the top and bottom of the page. I tacked them down with some tape and then ran my sewing machine across them and left the thread hanging at both ends. I decided to do the same with all the other tags on the page. I finished it off with some thickers and enamel dots on the ice cream cones. It took me a long time to figure out what title to use and then where to put it.
Supplies
Crate Paper - Cute Girl
My Mind's Eye - Enamel dots
Thickers - Amy Tangerine
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment