Saturday, May 6, 2017

Beach Baby Layout for PHP

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! We are celebrating on the Paper House Productions blog today by highlighting our favourite techniques. Mine is fussy cutting! I think it is relaxing (but within reason). I adore the colours in the Paradise Found Collection so fussy cutting a pile of flowers was right up my alley.
I began by building a background. Here is what it looked like:
I placed a layer of gesso and then placed some wet distress ink on a piece of plastic and rubbed it on top. I also splattered some paint and colored some texture paste and used a stencil to make waves. I sued the same technique to make the path. I used foam squares behind the picture and some of the flowers to add dimension. Then I added some journaling and stickers to finish it off. 
Supplies
Paper House Productions - Paradise Found Florida Paper Crafting Kit
Paper House Productions - Island Life and The Beach 3D Stickers
Ranger Texture Paste
White cardstock
Brown paint
Gesso
Heidi Swapp Seafoam and Blue Color Shine
Tim Holtz Blue Distress Ink
DCWV Stencil
Adhesive squares
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great Scrapbooking Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment