Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Whole New World Layout

Still plugging away at my Disney album. I wanted to use the new Simple Stories Love and Adore collection so I grabbed these two pictures of Jasmine with matching colours.
I cut out the top and bottom portions of the paper and attached it to white cardstock so I could layer items and have a bit more dimension.
The "Working Title" challenge at Paper Issues gave me the idea to use a song as the title. Otherwise, I would've just used the name Jasmine. I like this much better! I'm also joining the challenge at Clique Kits this month which is Anything Goes!
Supplies
Simple Stories: Love and Adore
Gold paint
Black and white cardstock
Magic carpet PNG
Font is called Housewife in the Silhouette Store
Silhouette Cameo
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment