Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Dreamy Layout

Hi everyone! I wanted to try something a little different so I made this layout to go with the Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues.

Here is the list. I used pink, grey, cardstock, layers and a tag.
Image may contain: text
I knew I wouldn't use the heart paper in the Moonstruck as is, so the Martha Stewart heart punch was the perfect size to quickly cut out the hearts. Then I used a 1" circle punch on scrap paper and glued the hearts to it in a flower shape. I added a button in the middle of each flower. Now I could move the flowers around the page and decided on a wreath shape. I had a few extra hearts leftover so I made a smaller circle in the middle. The dreamy title fit nicely at the bottom so I pulled this picture of my daughter sleeping on the couch. She was half off the couch and her arm was twisted really weird. I used a journal card to explain the strange picture and added some feathers to go with the theme.


Supplies
Pink Paislee: Moonstruck
White buttons
Fine tip Sharpie pen
Martha Stewart heart punch
1" circle punch
White cardstock
Gold embroidery thread


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment