Friday, October 7, 2016

Never Grow Up Layout - Pawsitively Pets at PI

It's all about the pets today at Paper Issues. Stop by the blog to see all the cute animals. As with last month, we still don't have a pet - haha. So I used (another) picture of my daughter riding a horse. Y'all are going to start thinking I own a stable.

 
The pink in the Maggie Holmes "Bloom" collection is the same as my picture so that is where I began. You can't go wrong with wood grain either. I have all these awesome embellishments and I was determined to use them. I hope they fit the page without me looking like "I'm trying to use all these embellies!" The other part of the Pawsitively Pet Challenge is to use more than one font in your title. I'm pretty impressed with my use of a horseshoe for the letter "U". It looked like something was missing so I water colored the to match the strip at the top. Isn't it cool how it looks like the mud under the horse. Totally didn't start that way but that's how it turned out! How awesome when something like that happens!
 
I hope you'll join us in the Friends and Fans Facebook Group to share your projects.
 
Supplies
Crate Paper: Bloom
Watercolors
Crate Paper Thickers: Cute Girl (Dear)
Horseshoe - Crate Paper: Shine (Beautiful)
Gold Thickers - Happy
Date Stamp and Black Ink
Pink Embroidery Thread

Thanks for stopping by! Check out the Paper Issues Store for all your Crate Paper needs! Use the code Carolyn at checkout to save 20%.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment