Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Life Documented Layout - Sketches In Thyme DT

Who doesn't love a picture of cousins all piled up on the couch? Always a challenge to get a decent picture but you have to try when the occasion presents itself.

 
Here is this week's fabulous sketch at Sketches In Thyme:
 
 
I really wanted to use my Silhouette to make flowers resembling those in the Simple Stories I Am line. I used a cut file from their store called Doodle Roses and cut all the pieces apart. I decided things were busy enough without doing several layers of matting so I just kept it to the three pieces of paper. I cut the camera out of a second pieces of paper and glued it on top of the first one so it would bring it to the front. I loved the safety pin and had to use one!
 
Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories: I Am and Life In Color
Black paper - Colorbok: Midnight Garden
Tag - Fancy Pants: Attwell
Embellishments - Simple Stories: Life Documented
Red embroidery thread
Safety pin
White cardstock
White gesso
Red paint
Black fine tip Sharpie
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you join the challenge at Sketches In Thyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment