Saturday, April 9, 2016

New York Almost Layout

During our trip to LEGOLAND we spent the most time here in the miniature cities. Pushing every button multiple times was a must.

 
I began this page by printing off a bunch of inspiration material for the whole month. This magazine cover from Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday's Week 139 was a part of it. I found this piece of paper in a lot of material I bought off Kijiji this week. I couldn't believe how the stripes in the paper matched the building. I flipped through my pictures and found these ones of buildings. I had no idea how I was going to scrap these pictures so I'm really happy with how this turned out! Then I pulled the topper from one of the buildings on the magazine cover. Then I searched the Internet for a free font and I found this one called the New Yorker!
 
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 139 Inspiration Piece (image)
 
I'm also participating in the Clique Kit's Anything Goes Challenge. 

Supplies
Background Paper - I'm going to guess it is from Basic Grey
Title - New Yorker Font cut on Silhouette Cameo onto DCWV Cardstock
Wood Pieces, Stars, Gems and Other Papers- the stash
Subtitle - Fancy Pants: Me-ology
Apple - October Afternoon: Apple Cider
 
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. oh that would have been a great trip. thanks for playing at CK too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful layout! Love the photos!! New York is on my list to visit one day!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York and Lego land sounds like the most fun combination! I love your page, thanks so much for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, this looks so good! Thanks for playing along with CK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design of this layout is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice page. Thanks for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete