Friday, January 29, 2016

Glam Girls Layout

My daughter and her friend were pumped that I won hair chalk and tattoos at a social. They spent the whole afternoon covering themselves in glitter and glue.

 
I used the sketch + 3 challenge at Scrap Our Stash. This is such a great sketch.
 
 
I used American Crafts paper and Thickers from list 1. I used butterfly paper and chipboard from list 2. From list 3 I used a chipboard swirl, asterisk and butterfly.
 
Supplies

Paper - American Crafts: My Girl
Chipboard - MME: My Girl & Scrap Works: Magpie Collection
Letters - American Crafts Thickers: 128 Gray
Gems - Dollarama
Embroidery Thread

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Beautiful and adorable layout Carolyn. Love the details and stash used in the design. Fantastic sketch take and cute photos. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete